GuidePedia

1


Today i want to share a great andriod game that name is Gangstar Vegas 1.5.0 Apk + Obb Data Andriod Game Download.



Andriod game Details :
What is New in V 1.5.0:
- 2 new missions: These vs. Rush Hour Road Rage chaotic challenges. 
- More big guns: If you are not a small gun, grenade launcher and more with crossbow see mow down every scoundrel! 
- Set dead vehicles: land, sea, and air of the undead Splatter. 
- New organizations: the undead suit, Quarterback uniforms, and many more dead erotic will. 
- Loyalty Rewards: Only (VIPs with extra bonus) Earn awesome accessories to play every day. 
- Overall system improvements and bug fixes.
Andriod Systemt Requirements:
Requirements: Android 2.3 Or Higher
Install Apk, Place Data in Android/Obb/ and Play Game!
No need to play online!



So no more late quickly download this  Gangstar Vegas 1.5.0 Apk + Obb Data Andriod Game Download and enjoy

Gangstar Vegas 1.5.0 Apk + Obb Data Andriod Game Download
Link 1  I  Link 2
Obb Data
Part 1  I  Part 2  I  Part 3  I  Part 4  I  Part 5  I  Part 6

Post a Comment

 
Top